This privacy statement describes how SIA Laimalukss collects and uses the personal information you provide on our web site: e-laimalux.lv. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
As is true of most web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a catalog
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Facilitate your transactions
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information in following situations:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if SIA Laimalukss is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review, update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, or delete your account, contact us at email@example.com .
Google AdWords and Remarketing
This website uses remarketing with Google AdWords and analytics to display content specific advertisements to visitors that have previously visited our site when those visitors go to other websites that have the Google Display Network implemented.
This website and other third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) to optimize, and serve ads based on visitor’s past visits to our website.
As AdWords advertisers, we are restricted from and will not perform the following actions:
- Running ads that collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers
- Creating a remarketing list or creating ad text that specifically targets users in ways that are outlined as “prohibited” in the categories below
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and opt out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager.
Our Site is not intended for, and should not be used by, children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any significant changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.